Triumph Community Bank will handle all investments and administrative duties for living and testamentary trusts.
With a variety of investment choices, we’ll recommend and help plan an investment strategy that will fully optimize the earning potential of your assets, while meeting your goals and objectives.
- Investment management, review and supervision
- Custody and safekeeping of all assets
- Income collection
- Distribution of income and principal as directed
- Periodic customer accounting of transactions and assets
- Preparation of tax summary for use in preparing tax returns
- Payment of bills
- Consulting with principals, grantors, or other beneficiaries
To contact the Trust and Investment Services Department, call (309) 743-7856.
Products offered by Trust & Investment Services are not FDIC insured, not a deposit, not guaranteed by the bank or other obligation of the bank, not insured by any federal government agency, may go down in value, and subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.