Triumph Community Bank will handle all investments and administrative duties for living and testamentary trusts.
With a variety of investment choices, we’ll recommend and help plan an investment strategy that will fully optimize the earning potential of your assets, while meeting your goals and objectives.
- Investment management, review and supervision
- Custody and safekeeping of all assets
- Income collection
- Distribution of income and principal as directed
- Periodic customer accounting of transactions and assets
- Preparation of tax summary for use in preparing tax returns
- Payment of bills
- Consulting with principals, grantors, or other beneficiaries
To contact the Trust and Investment Services Department, call (309) 743-7856.
Not FDIC insured, not a deposit or other obligation of, or guaranteed by, the bank, and subject to investment risks, including possible loss of principal amount invested.