Business Banker from Triumph Community Bank provides a reliable, economical and time-saving method of receiving and sending financial information. It improves the efficiency of banking operations as if the bank is on your desk. Business Banker also encourages the monitoring of daily activity which alerts you to potentially fraudulent activity as soon as it occurs.
- View balances, account activity, and interest information on checking, savings, and loans
- Reconcile accounts at your convenience
- View anaysis statements as needed
- Find historical data from archived statements
- Place a stop payment on an issued check without a phone
- Easy upload and download capabilities
- Upload files for Check Positive Pay and ACH positive Pay
- Move funds as needed between your accounts at Triumph
- Review incoming ACH and check entries to combat checking account fraud
Check Positive Pay
Help protect your business checking account against check fraud. Each time a check is issued by your company, a copy of this issued file is sent to us via Business Banker. As checks are received against the account, the check number and amount are verified to ensure a direct match. Any item that doesn’t match gets reported, along with an accompanying image, to help you make the decision to pay or return.
- Catch fraudulent activity before the money leaves your account
- Sends alerts when a mismatch occurs
- You decide whether or not to approve the payment
- Timely return of money should fraud occur
- Enjoy increased peace of mind knowing your information is receiving increased security
ACH Positive Pay
Similar to our Check Positive Pay, ACH Positive Pay protects your business checking account against fraudulent electronic transactions — all you have to do is set the criteria to meet your specific needs. Speed up the reconciliation process and reduce the amount of inconvenient month-end adjustments today.
- Review or return all incoming ACH debits and/or credits
- Review or return all incoming ACH debits and/or credits over a certain dollar amount
- Pay or return all incoming ACH debits and/or credits for specific vendors
- Pay or return all incoming ACH debits and/or credits based upon Standard Entry Class (SEC)