Organize your money and simplify your life with Quicken. Quicken helps you to see all your money in one place. You can easily connect all of your accounts, create a realistic budget, and manage your expenses all in one place. Triumph Community Bank proudly supports Direct Connect and Web Connect for Quicken. Visit http://www.quicken.com/, or an authorized retailer, to select the Quicken product that meets your needs.
Integrating QuickBooks and your Triumph Community Bank account is an easy way to check balances, create customizable financial reports, and much more. QuickBooks offers accounting applications and allows business to accept and make payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. Triumph Community Bank proudly supports Web Connect for QuickBooks.
Visit http://quickbooks.com/, or an authorized retailer, to select the Quicken product meets your needs.
- Already a Quicken or QuickBooks user?
After installing Quicken or QuickBooks on your computer, you’ll need to connect your Triumph Community Bank account to view your transactions. To do so, following these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select on the appropriate account
- Select Download
- Choose the date range from the drop-down menu
- Choose the appropriate Format from the drop down box
- Select Download Transactions
- Choose Save to save the file to the hard drive (remember the location)
- Close the Download dialog box after complete
- Launch Quicken
- Choose File and Import. Browse to the saved file on the hard drive and click Enter
This will allow you to export transactions on the current and previous statement cycle. If you need access to older transactions, please use the All Transactions feature within the Transactions menu in Online Banking. Additional search criteria will need to be requested and only one page of transactions may be exported at a time. It is recommended that “500” is used when selecting the Transactions per Page.