Organize your money and simplify your life with Quicken. Quicken helps you to see all your money in one place. You can easily connect all of your accounts, create a realistic budget, and manage your expenses all in one place. Triumph Community Bank proudly supports Direct Connect and Web Connect for Quicken. Visit http://www.quicken.com/, or an authorized retailer, to select the Quicken product that meets your needs.
Integrating QuickBooks and your Triumph Community Bank account is an easy way to check balances, create customizable financial reports, and much more. QuickBooks offers accounting applications and allows business to accept and make payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions. Triumph Community Bank proudly supports Web Connect for QuickBooks.
Visit http://quickbooks.com/, or an authorized retailer, to select the Quicken product meets your needs.
- Already a Quicken or QuickBooks user?
After installing Quicken or QuickBooks on your computer, you’ll need to connect your Triumph Community Bank account to view your transactions. To do so, following these simple steps:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Click on the appropriate account.
- Click Transactions and select Export Transactions from the Transactions menu.
- Choose the Cycle from the drop-down menu or enter a date range.
- Choose the appropriate Export Format from the drop down box.
- Click Export
- Choose Save to save the file to the hard drive (remember the location).
- Close the Download dialog box after complete.
- Launch Quicken.
- Choose File and Import. Browse to the saved file on the hard drive and Enter.
This will allow you to export transactions on the current and previous statement cycle. If you need access to older transactions, please use the All Transactions feature within the Transactions menu in Online Banking. Additional search criteria will need to be requested and only one page of transactions may be exported at a time. It is recommended that “500” is used when selecting the Transactions per Page.
- Quicken & QuickBooks Systems Maintenance
On April 8, 2016, Triumph Community Bank performed systems maintenance which included an update to the bank’s profile within Quicken & QuickBooks. As a result, customers, Quicken and/or QuickBooks customers are required to complete an account deactivation and reactivation process. Upon your next login after the maintenance, an update to the application will need to take place. To view instructions detailing how to complete this process:
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Intuit or call or visit your branch.