Our free online banking is a tremendous timesaving convenience for all customers. You can securely transfer funds, view real-time balances and history, pay bills, and more, whenever it’s most convenient you.
Online banking makes sticking to banking hours a thing of the past. It’s easy to use, and even easier to enroll. It’s not that we don’t want to see you — we just want to offer you more convenience. Watch the video below and sign up today.
- Free with all accounts
- Available 24/7 from any computer with internet access
- View current transactions and past statements
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills with online bill pay
- Make payments to your Triumph Community Bank loans
- Download your account data to Quicken or Microsoft Money
- Securely encrypted
- Fast and easy to use
- Alert Messaging
- Create email alerts on your accounts using Online Banking for:
- A specific check number clearing
- Any debits posting to checking
- Daily checking balance
- Deposits to checking accounts
- Low balance notices for checking or savings
- Loan payments posted to your loan
How to get started:
Keep a close eye on your checking or savings account by setting up Alerts or “Events” to notify you if certain events occur. To set up an Alert:
- Log in to Online Banking.
- Select New from the Messages section
- Select a Type of alert and press Next. Options are:
- Check Cleared – Provides notification of a specific check # clearing the account once it has posted.
- Check(s) Posted – Provides a daily list of all items (checks, automatic payments, and withdrawals) clearing the account on the most recent business day. This alert is sent once per day in the morning.
- Checking Balance Notice – Provides a daily balance notice once daily in the morning.
- Checking Deposit Notice – Provides notice only when a deposit is posting.
- Checking Low Balance Notice – Provides notice only when the account balance meets or falls below a dollar level that you have entered in the Alert.
- Loan Payment Posted – Provides a notice only when a payment has posted to a loan.
- Savings Low Balance Notice – Provides notice only when the account balance meets or falls below a dollar level entered in the Alert.
- Choose the account number that should receive the alert. Enter any other information needed for the alert (i.e. check number, balance, deposit, etc.) and press Finish.
- A screen will be returned to confirm the Alert has been established. Click Done when finished.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact your local Triumph Community Bank office.
- Online Banking FAQs
How often do I need to change my password?
In an effort to provide customers with the utmost security in Online Banking, it is a requirement that all Online Banking passwords be changed every 180 days. If it has been more than 180 days since your last password change, a prompt will be made to change the password the next time Online Banking is accessed. Password requirements are: 6 – 12 digits in length; and must include at least 1 Upper Case letter; 1 lower case letter; 1 number.
Where can I learn more about Online Banking?
Please see our video tutorial at the top left side of this page.
Which operating system can I use to access Online Banking?
Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista
Mac OS 10.7, 10.8, 10.9
Which browsers can I use to access Online Banking?
- IE - 9.0 and higher (including IE 10)
- Firefox – current version
- Google Chrome – current version
- Mozilla Camino – current version
- Safari – 6.0 + (Mac OS only)
- Firefox – current version
(IPad users can at times access using the Safari browser, however there are no qualified browsers for this application at this time)
(Cell phone users will be unable to use a browser to connect unless they are enrolled in Mobiliti)
How do I know that I’m logging into Triumph Community Bank’s Online Banking and not a phony website designed for phishing?
When you enter your Access ID to log into a computer you have already registered, the URL bar will turn green and display a padlock so that you know you can safely proceed with your password. When you enter your Access ID to log into an unregistered computer, Online Banking will present you with a Security Challenge Question previously chosen by you; after correctly answering the question, you will see the URL turn green and display a padlock so that you know you can safely proceed with your password.
What if the URL bar doesn’t turn green?
Please contact Triumph Community Bank at (866) 644-3935 immediately.
What if I have registered my computer, but Online Banking continues to ask me a Security Challenge Question each time I log in?
The Security Challenge Information is stored as a cookie on your computer, so if you are presented with a question each time on an already registered computer, then the cookie is somehow being deleted; that is most likely automatically occurring when you close your browser. To check this setting while online, select Internet Options from the Tools menu and go to the Browsing history section of the General Tab. If “Delete Browsing History on Exit” is checked, your cookies are being deleted each time your browser is closed.
Simply uncheck the box if desired. If you ever manually delete your cookies in the future, you will be asked a Security Challenge Question the next time you log into Online Banking.
How do I register additional computers for Online Banking?
After correctly answering the Security Challenge Question, you may register your computer by choosing “This is a personal computer. Register it.”
How many computers can I use to access Online Banking and how many can I register?
You can access your accounts from any number of computers and there is no limit to which ones you choose to register, however we only recommend registering computers you use on a regular basis.
How do I change my Security Challenge Questions for Online Banking?
Log into Online Banking and choose “Options.” Then scroll down to the Security Data section and choose “Edit.”
To change the Security Challenge Questions, simply re-enter them in the appropriate fields and change the drop-down boxes if desired.
After a change to the Security Challenge Questions, choose “Submit” to save the new information.
Why am I locked out of Online Banking and how do I get unlocked?
To enhance security, Online Banking will lock your access after three (3) invalid Password/Security Challenge attempts. Contact your local branch for assistance.
What if I am not locked out of Online Banking, but I do not remember my password?
Use the “Forgot Password” feature which will send your password to your email address we have on file.
To enhance Security, you will be prompted to change your password during your next login.
What if I cannot access all of my accounts through Online Banking?
Contact your local branch for assistance.
What is the deadline to make internal account transfers and internal loan payments with Online Banking?
The cut off time for internal transfers and loan payments is 6:00 pm CST.
Is it important for me to keep my email address updated in Online Banking?
Yes, notifications will often be sent out by email, so please keep your email address updated. To change your email address while logged into Online Banking, click “Options”, scroll to the E-Mail section and click “Edit”; enter your new email address and submit.
What happens if I do not access Online Banking on a regular basis?
To enhance security, your Online Banking profile will be deleted after 90 days of non-use; this can be avoided by logging in beforehand. If your profile is deleted, you may Sign Up Now. Please note that if you use Bill Pay and your Online Banking profile is deleted, future dated Bill Payments will be cancelled and your Bill Pay payees will be deleted as well.