Put your retirement security in the best hands possible...your own. Triumph Community Bank can help you establish IRAs to ensure your long-term financial security.
Enjoy tax benefits while you're saving with traditional and Roth IRA options. We make it super easy to get started, and have a variety of IRA methods to meet your specific needs and goals.
- No setup or annual fees
- Traditional, Roth or Educational IRAs
- Tax-free or tax-deferred interest earnings*
- Contributions may be tax deductible*
- For contribution limits, please visit the IRS website
- Limited to 6 distributions per month.**
- IRA Savings
With Triumph Community Bank, you have options on how to invest within your IRA, including IRA Savings plan:
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance service charge
- Variable interest rate***
- No maturity
- IRA Certificates of Deposit
With Triumph Community Bank, you have options on how to invest within your IRA, including IRA CDs:
- $500 minimum deposit to open
- Fixed interest rate
- Fixed term and maturity date
- Early withdrawals may be subject to penalty
*Consult your tax advisor.
**Transaction limitations - Transfers or withdrawals from a Savings Account, Money Market Account, or Red Apple Club to another account or to third parties by preauthorized, automatic, or telephone transfer are limited to six per statement cycle. If these limits are exceeded, this account may be converted to a checking account or your ability to initiate transfers, withdrawals, or checks to third parties may be restricted.
***Variable interest rate which may be changed at any time.