A debit card is just a debit card...unless it's a Triumph Community Bank Debit Card. And with the convenience of worldwide MasterCard® purchasing power — you know your card will be accepted virtually anywhere!
- Free card with all checking accounts
- Safer than cash or checks
- Funds deducted directly from checking account
- No finance charges or fees
- Includes MasterCard SecureCode™ for online protection
- Doubles as an ATM card*
Important information regarding your Triumph debit card:
To report a lost or stolen debit card, please call 1-800-383-8000.
Anytime you are traveling, either domestic or international, notify Triumph Community Bank to avoid your transactions from being blocked.
To get more information regarding recently compromised debit cards, click here.
- Opt-In Overdraft Protection
Because of new federal regulations, we now require your consent before we provide you with overdraft services for everyday debit card and ATM transactions.
Account holders must provide us permission to cover everyday debit card and ATM transactions in the event of an overdraft, even if we have done so in the past. If you don't give us that consent by opting-in, we will be forced to decline your card when you do not have enough money in your account.
To opt-in, visit your nearest Triumph Community Bank location or contact us at (563) 344-3935 or toll-free at (866) 644-3935.
- SecureCode™ from MasterCard
Protect your Triumph Community Bank debit card from unauthorized online use with SecureCode™ from MasterCard.
- Set up a private code known only to you and Triumph Community Bank
- Must enter your private SecureCode to make purchases at participating online retailers
- Instant verification so you can continue shopping
- Prevents ID thief from using your card online
- Simple to sign up and simple to use
*Four free ATM withdrawals per statement cycle at non-Triumph Community Bank ATM locations; $2 per withdrawal thereafter.