Mobile Banking is an Internet based service that delivers the convenience of Online Banking to your mobile device. Mobile Banking allows you to perform banking related transactions from your phone 24/7.
View your current account balances, transaction history & pending transactions, transfer funds between accounts, pay bills, even find bank branches and ATM locations!
With Mobile Banking you are able to access our Mobile Banking product called Touch Banking from an application on your cell phone if you have an iPhone or Android compatible smart phone, or through your web browser or text messages.
Enroll now. It's free.
Mobile Banking is a free* service for our Online Banking customers.
To load the application to your smart phone:
• Log in to Online Banking through a desktop computer and enter your access ID, answer the Multifactor Authentication question and enter your password.
• Select Enroll Now, Ask Me Later or Decline Mobile Banking. Click on Enroll Now, accept the terms and conditions and click continue.
• From here, you will be walked through the process to load the application.
• Select whether you want to use an application, web browser or text messages to perform your mobile banking and click continue.
• Switch the time zone accordingly. Your eligible accounts will be displayed. Select which accounts you would like to appear on your mobile banking. Nickname your accounts to make it easier with short names or abbreviations. When complete, click continue.
• Enter your mobile number and click continue.
• You will receive a text with an activation code on your smart phone. Enter this code on the computer screen and click activate.
• Several texts will go to your phone and when complete you will be able to click on the downloadable application in the text message to install the application on your smart phone.
Before Mobile Bill Pay may be accessed, you need to enroll in Online Bill Pay.
Never use Triumph Community Bank's website to access online banking services through your phone. This is not a secure method to perform your online banking.
*Your wireless carrier may charge for text and/or data usage when using mobile banking.